Wednesday 11 September 2013

As summer ends









As the summer ends my garden seems to take a deep breath and relax, all the plants seem chilled out and exhausted after the long hot days of August and July and time seems to slow.
I have turned the heating on in the evenings now and i'm wearing my dressing gown after my bath.
Nights draw in early and are dark by the time i reach my front door every night from work.

I have harvested my lavender and it hangs drying in the kitchen. the last flowers are blooming in the garden and Ernie has taken to lounging in his bed when the rains start.

Life is good, weekends are slow and i'm happy to be enjoying the first glimpses of Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a message, If you dont have an email address on your blog i'll reply to your message here at this post.
Thanks for messaging
Gem
xx

Total Pageviews