Thursday 5 September 2013

September sun..



Weather has been beautiful here in London today, it has reached 29c and believe me that is a miracle for the UK in September. We have had such an amazing summer i don't ever want it to end. I can't actually remember a summer as hot as this since i was a child. We have definitely been blessed this year.

I attended a classic car show on Sunday but sadly forgot my camera. I was beating myself up about it all day as there were some amazing mini's to be seen and it was right by the sea too! Pfff never mind i promise to remember it next year.

Thank you to all you fine people who have recently purchased goodies from my shop and a special thank you to Rosie who commissioned the below painting of her and her other half for his birthday! I really hope he likes it. (sorry about the really bad quality of the photo, the camera seems to be playing up!)


The US magazine i mentioned a while back that i managed to pop an illustration in has been printed!! I am so excited to announce that my work is now featured in the latest issue of Taproot Magazine!
My A4 page illustration accompanies a beautiful story about a mother and her children.
You can purchase a copy by clicking on the name above and the print is now available in my Etsy shop entitled "Mothers Love".

Cannot wait to hold the final printed copy in my hands though just waiting for my edition to arrive in the post.

Happy Thursday and keep those fingers crossed this weather lasts through the weekend.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the custom picture you made! I'm sure they adored it.
    I couldn't find the print that went into the magazine and then I saw that it sold in your shop. Bravo! What exciting news to be published! Add to your portfolio and resume ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a message, If you dont have an email address on your blog i'll reply to your message here at this post.
Thanks for messaging
Gem
xx

Total Pageviews