Tuesday 3 December 2013

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas









Well not long now until Christmas! The count down has begun and i'm all excited.
We have bought our little tree, settled him in with a bit of water and then set about decorating him and the house on Sunday with Christmas songs blaring and the Christmas pud mix bubbling away in its bainmarie. The weather man keeps threatening terrible weather but so far so good here in the South East of Britain.

My Etsy shop still has its sale on, free shipping on everything until Christmas day when you enter the code WEDDING at checkout. Pop over now for some special deals and maybe some last minute xmas cards?


The above image was a custom commission from a dear friend of mine for her hubby for Christmas (its of her two children) Just remember if you would like a custom commission just drop me a message on Etsy. (shop link over on the right hand side)
I hope you are all well and enjoying the festive spirit? I cannot believe in 22 days it will finally be here, eeeek!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the holiday decor and especially the lights! So pretty! We are still decorating here. I've strung lights inside and that's my favorite part of the holiday decor. I've been wrapping gifts today - also a favorite thing for me to do. Hubby is napping!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a message, If you dont have an email address on your blog i'll reply to your message here at this post.
Thanks for messaging
Gem
xx

Total Pageviews